Preamium Momentum Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Preamium Momentum Forums
Preamium Momentum Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Just thought I would poke my head in...
Tankas Leaving the game EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Crigoth

» Pretbc.com back on & stable
Tankas Leaving the game EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 pm by Melasol

» Praemium Momentu - epilogue
Tankas Leaving the game EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 am by Amadeuss

» Calling it quits
Tankas Leaving the game EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm by ATREYU

» I want to rob the guild bank back on PreTBC
Tankas Leaving the game EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:00 am by TheGreyKnight

» Quiting the game
Tankas Leaving the game EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:25 am by Seyrenna

» Dudei in Thailand
Tankas Leaving the game EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 pm by Melasol

» Quited wow
Tankas Leaving the game EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 pm by Gromsh

» About TBC server
Tankas Leaving the game EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:58 pm by Gromsh

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Tankas Leaving the game

+6
SmokingKush
Slobozialol
Seyrenna
ATREYU
Hellie
Tankas
10 posters

Go down

Tankas Leaving the game Empty Tankas Leaving the game

Post  Tankas Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:07 am

Hello all Great Friends in the guild.

I hav bad new. I'm leaving the game, don't wanna play anymore time the world of warcraft game.
Some steps why i wanna leave the game. Don't hav enought time for my exams. I want sleep right enought hours. I want start do sport, if i do it, I will need sleep more hours, like i need go to sleep at 4PM game time. I want try find the girl and love, you think summer is coming and don't hav the girl 11months. Most important why i leave it is my dream, i think in dream I'm strong in live, not anymore only in game, I want show to people, that I can do right in the life and become very good man, who help to other and spend free time for social, not anymore for only urself play the stupids games. Ofc, i want study good, because don't hav money to pay the study, I need really focus if I want live good whithous paying every months alot money for the bank who payed for me the study, remember they get 2x more money how much they pay for study because of the stupid %....
I really start change myself and this time is really last time when i leave wow and never will come back to play this game. New life coming for me, natural life where i can do more fun in real and really learn for urself most important thing in live.
I gived the acc to player Svit, he is great my friend, we played wow about 3years together. If he don't want tank or he slack too to raid, I think he will give my acc to atrayu, hope you will find one more tank or just only one of the dps warr will tank in the raid 1time per week, so you don't miss me alot and you don't upgraded me for nothing, you still hav that what you helped for me to get the gear. I think I did more help for urself to get the gear ofc, but you helped too Wink The acc hav alot mats for echant gear, just only need get from bank some mats, he hav everything like echant on the pants and helm too.
Atrayu, remember people feel bad when they did fail in raid and your talk in vent "Fuck man" "fucking man noob and etc" Don't help them to more motyvate, people get alot feel good when after raid you say simple: "you did good today" "You great", simple word make people feel very very good Wink
All other, hope you will hav fun continue in the raid and in the wow, hope the AQ wil open fast and you get too fun, hope the Naxxramas will come and be cripted full. I think naxxramas is one of funest raid in wow where do you need really do good tactic or the raid will wipe, like neffarian. moon, you a great. kouro, don' forgot sell pots for guildmates too, do FR pots Wink psyc I think you a nice. Morathi(gromsh) people more care for that, what they don't hav. Maus, mahes you still doing great dmg and do raid eveytime. Dreawyn, don't slack at reading raid chat Wink and all other, i think you doing great and every one person is different, that why some other doing different than you, remember it allways when you get nervous from other who doing different how you want.
Matilda, I don't forgot you, I wanna say something only for you. I feel very good whit talking to you. You a beutifull and look very nice, if I live near you, I should ask you to be my GF. You making me very happy at understand and believe my "deep mind". You thing how i live hard and still hav fun, nothing how person live, all hav fun and happy day. Remember one thing, to become real woman It is hard work for urself and change alot to think about the life, because at the woman you will know alot and think how learn other like baby, but you need be ready fot it. You think become to woman, not only hav the baby, it is ready in mind and start live like really woman who did alot thing in life and allways ready get bad days and never leave them, but fight.
I think I did sayed everything what i want. Hope you understand, what i wanted to say for you, because my english is really bad, but you remember only tankas who allways happy and still believe for urself, who believe in the peace and want another people to live in peace, you can change alot them whit peace, whit only "fuck man" you don't change them, only for moment.
Goodbye good friends, sometime i will log in the game, but at april 7th day i will delete wow and don't help anymore to tank.

Tankas

Back to top Go down

Tankas Leaving the game Empty Re: Tankas Leaving the game

Post  Hellie Mon Mar 29, 2010 12:25 pm

Really sorry that u leave man but if consider that is the bes thing for your then its ok.I appreciate everything u did for the guild and for us and im sad now that we will loose u.On the other hand i wish u best in life and yea find a girl friend ffs and make ur life better then it is right now.And yes school is way more important then anything else.Anyway im glad that i was in the same guild with you cause i know u are a good person and a good player and i hope u will do good things in your life.

Hellie

Back to top Go down

Post  ATREYU Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:41 pm

Tankas, you are one of the nicest guys i met in WoW. Whatever happened, whatever i yelled to you you we're allways positive. Even if i called you noob or whatever, i have ALOT of respect for this.
I could NEVER do this, and it's something i would like to achieve once in my life.
From all our members, you worked one of the hardest to get this guild to where we are now.
You we're incredibly active, and allways 100% at raids. Without you we would DEFONATELY not get where we are now. Tankas, i fucking love you and i will miss you. When we get to AQ40, we will still remember you tankas. Stay cool, get a girlfriend, finish your university and be the best man you can be bro.

Goodluck man, we're gonna miss you!

Peace, Atreyu!
ATREYU
ATREYU
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Tankas Leaving the game Empty Bye m8

Post  Seyrenna Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:42 pm

Have a good time mate, its a good decision you made for sure.
I hope your dream comes true!
Youre a loss for all of us.
Seyrenna

Seyrenna

Back to top Go down

Post  Slobozialol Mon Mar 29, 2010 11:53 pm

Tankas--
there only gd things to say bout u .....we'll definetly miss u n your awesome onyxia tanking when anybody wana see u tnak him ill just give him our 12man onyxia VID! also come say HI on forums!
bout IRL well best of luck i totally understand what u mean n what u try to do,i will stop aswell in summer but ill log to say HI since i will keep my wow on my leptop will just need to find ''ninja'' some internet and voila Very Happy

anyway C U AROUND HOPEFULLY SOMEDAY*god dammit server just crashed*

Slobozialol

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokingKush Tue Mar 30, 2010 2:50 am

Good luck in RL bro. We will miss you. There will always be a spot open for ya if you ever decide to come back. Keep it real bro! Very Happy

-High
SmokingKush
SmokingKush
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Gromsh Tue Mar 30, 2010 1:40 pm

IRL > WoW. Good decision bro - once game slow down or even halt ur real life progress its time to stop. I understand its hard to stay low profile in wow and always go do irl stuff instead raid but tbh that kinda will is needed so u can actually play game without any loses in real life. You were 100% active always and i guess it came at cost of ur IRL stuff (aka live fast die young) and I must tell thats a pity to loose You. I'd wish you could work out stuff for you so you could actually play the game still but as i said i understand how hard it is to fix it so both IRL is 100% and u dont fail at game. Well look at me - i might be considered slacker or sth since when raid starts i suddenly gotta go out and theres no question about it - i go. But then again that kind of acting doesnt make me feel, that I, overtime fail at my IRL stuff cos im dropping it for raids and such thus mby im not 100% active or sth but feel more like a long runner. Consider that kind of playing, if it would work out for you. We're all humans, it would be silly to demand some1 to be 100% of time at raids - in fact being 100% at game ALWAYS comes at cost of IRL so the one that devotes himself so hard to a game WILL sooner or later come to conclusion "WTF im doing im miserable IRL - reason = WOW! i QUIT" and this is your case actually. Anyway was good to play with you, You were great tauren roleplayer since your moves were little bit "choppy" sometimes;D

Gromsh

Back to top Go down

Post  Melasol Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm

Tankas!
Even tho I (and I think the rest of the guild aswell) will miss you alot, I think you're doing the right thing. You were always the most positive and happy person in the game, and I've really enjoyed playing and talking with you. Alot. Thanks for the talks we had.
You should live your life, as you want, and try to fulfil your dreams, which I think you will one day. Like, travel around the world, as you talked about.
I hope there's a way to keep contact, even outside the game, since I enjoy listening to your deep minded thoughts!

Best of luck with your life, man.
You are a great person and will make a girl happy one day!
/Matilda

Melasol

Back to top Go down

Post  Mahes Thu Apr 01, 2010 8:49 am

m8 wish u all best irl. i hope u willl come say hello from time to time on forums Wink

gl hf and /salute

Mahes

Back to top Go down

Post  ei Tue Apr 06, 2010 2:17 pm

oO
tankas... well
i miss the words...
i understand ur ddecission, but to be honest i am really sad to hear this. it was always fun to play with u and u are definately one of the nicest persons i've ever met in wow. only few in the guild helped me like u did. i hope u appreciated playing with me as well.

make the best of ur life and never forget:
life is a battle and defeat is not an option!
ask someone for my email... mela and atrayu have it

would love to have urs....

dude i'm sad

/salute bigtimes
ei
ei

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down