Preamium Momentum Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Preamium Momentum Forums
Preamium Momentum Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Just thought I would poke my head in...
Dudei in Thailand EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Crigoth

» Pretbc.com back on & stable
Dudei in Thailand EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 pm by Melasol

» Praemium Momentu - epilogue
Dudei in Thailand EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 am by Amadeuss

» Calling it quits
Dudei in Thailand EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm by ATREYU

» I want to rob the guild bank back on PreTBC
Dudei in Thailand EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:00 am by TheGreyKnight

» Quiting the game
Dudei in Thailand EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:25 am by Seyrenna

» Dudei in Thailand
Dudei in Thailand EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 pm by Melasol

» Quited wow
Dudei in Thailand EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 pm by Gromsh

» About TBC server
Dudei in Thailand EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:58 pm by Gromsh

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Dudei in Thailand

+3
ATREYU
Melasol
ei
7 posters

Go down

Dudei in Thailand Empty Dudei in Thailand

Post  ei Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:16 am

hi
finally i got the link to our forum!
well i think some of u will remember me, if not, u are not worth reading my words =)

i want to use this thread, to tell u about things i do in thailand and i swear i dont lie! some things may sound to u like in a movie but i swear it is true.
i stopped smoking, i dont drink, i dont do drugs, i'm not after girls. this are the most important points if u want to travel thailand for the true martial arts experience.

i'm here since january the 7th and i have shitloads of things i could tell u.
shortform of my journey since now:
4 days after i landed here i moved to a muay thai gym in the slums/ outskirts of bangkok (how i got there is a fuckin long story). i think i was the only white guy in a radius of about 10 kilometers. i lived and trained with the thais for two weeks. that means sleeping on the ground, taking shower in a barrel, no warm water, chopped anything with rice was food. get up at 5am running 10 kilometers, workout (pushups pullups situps and kickin sandbag...) till 8 am, 1 hour kickpad training, breakfast, sleep till 1 pm, eat, sleep till 3pm, running 10 kilometers, workout, 1 hour kickpad, kickin sandbag for hours, eat at 9 pm , sleep at 9.30. i must say i ran with kids, because adults run 16 kilometers each run ( = 32 kilometers a day!). dont forget the high temperatures here..... its fuckin hard! we always hear that the thais are tuff but WTF u have to see this! they are tuff as hell. i know 10yo kids that had 100+ fights already. they come from their runs and kick the sandbag vor 3 hours without any pause! like robots, no they are like machines. well, as i told some of u i also had contact with a grandmaster in muay boran here (u might know the film ong bak... this gm was the teacher of tony jaa, the main actor. name: 'sry edited this after he told me that he often googles his name, to look whats on the net about him and i dont want him to read what i write since the forum is public...')). thats why i left the gym after 2 weeks. i wanted to see the gm before i start my journey through the country, to decide what i will do after my trip. well they liked me so much at the gym that they wanted me to promise them to come back. and i did. i have to mention here that both trainers here are legends in thailand. sanchang pinsinchai was 2 times rajadamnoen and 4 times limpinichampion, pi deng ( only shortform, i dont know the real name) was the first rajadamnoen champion. if u google "pinsinchai" u will find the famous berglerk pinsinchai. pinsinchai is the name of the gym, so they were both in the same gym. sanchang is not that famous in the western world because he dont shows up on interviews or in the press, but he advertises for windy products in tv here, so u can imagine that he is very well know here.
well back to the grandmaster thingy. when i arrived here, gm 'edited' helped me to find a cheap appartment and i started to exercise muay boran, the ancient muay thai. and for fuck sake, this is comparable to nothing we can learn in the western world. its comparable to kung fu. it is no sport its really a martial art and its lethal as hell. it is not really comparable to the muay thai sport. i learn how to break bones and necks. "why should i learn how to fight 5 x 3 minutes in the ring, when i can kill my enemy in seconds" said master 'edited'. and he is right. besides fighting with empty hands i learn how to fight with swords (thais use one sword in each hand, like a rogue), spears and knives. it is really an ancient art of war. i exercise 6 hours a day with him. and he promised me that when i show him that i am a good student and i take it seriously he will take me to the master that teached him how to use swords, because i like swordfighting so much. and after that, when i learned how to use them i will get my own custom forged pair of swords from master 'edited' favoured blacksmith =) WTF! what a great honor! i resume. i get teached by a grandmaster in an ancient art of war, that wants me, when he thinks i am ready, to go to his master to learn swordfighting because i like that so much. and after that he will give me my own pair of swords! omfg! well i promised him that after my journey through this country i will start studying seriously and stay for long (sad for u but lucky for me, maybe i will stay here for really long long long time). he agreed, but he told me that he thinks about sending me to a buddhist monastry first... "to empty ur head". i start my journey next week and i think it will take one or two months. and like i said after that i will stay as pupil with master 'edited'. the training here is like it is shown in oldschool kungfu movies. he is the undisputed master and i am the pupil. when he talks i have to listen and i talk only when he asks me to do so. when he wants me to walk a line for 3 hours, i do so without questioning him. i questioned him once and before i finished my question i felt pain, and not only little pain, on 3 parts of my body. well ok, sometimes i can ask questions without being hurt, but i think those questions must be "good and well chosen ones". and he is really a grandmaster like u imagine it. it is hard to describe but it seems to me like he knows what i am thinking, sometimes, by looking in my eyes. and sometimes he proves me that by saying so. i've never met such an impressive person before. he is truly wise. i never felt so much respect for any person before. i bow for him without a doubt. it may sound strange to u but it is really like that. i would bow for noone in any case but for him i would do it and i would be honored to be allowed to do so.

well i will write more from time to time. i miss u guys really hard but i hope u understand that this is a unique thing i can do here, and i wont waste this chance for wow. feel glad for me =)

with best wishes
dudei

Last edited by ei on Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:09 am; edited 1 time in total
ei
ei

Back to top Go down

Dudei in Thailand Empty Re: Dudei in Thailand

Post  Melasol Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:59 pm

Awww DUDEI!
Sounds awesome what you're doing over there.
Glad for you, really. =)
Miss you tho. Alot.
I'll pm you with my mail, since i lost yours...
Write whenever you got the time =)
/ Melasol

Melasol

Back to top Go down

Post  ATREYU Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:02 pm

Im glad man, good to see your excited about all of this when i remember how we talked just before you left.
<PM> is doing really good, chrommagus down, all our tanks are good now (tankas even has wrath shoulds).

Gromsh+Brotor both have the chommagus shield (pretty much best u can get).

Not alot people left, but some did Dezy/hhoe, but they both came back asking for a reinvite, which i declined.
Alot of people from back in the days are coming back tot he server so theres alot of rly good geard players.

Spit on WoW mate, what your doing right now is alot more important, for you and for us (me mostly).
Just make sure u dont forget about us and write us with what your doing from time to time man Smile.

Fucking love you bro,

Peace, Atreyu
ATREYU
ATREYU
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Rodec Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:46 am

Hey man!

Eventhough I don't know you, reading your story made me yealous.
What you're doing there is awesome. Have fun and maybe see you in the game when you return.

Greetz

Rodec

Rodec

Back to top Go down

Post  Amadeuss Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:34 pm

Ooh Dudei maan ! :>

I still find it hard to believe, pretty much thought that was like a freakin' movie theme but seems I was wrong....kinda speechless tbh, not sure what else I could possibly say other than best of luck and ofc, take care of yourself !

Ama :>

Amadeuss

Back to top Go down

Post  ei Mon Feb 22, 2010 4:34 pm

some pictures =)
1) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/sdc10017s.jpg preparing the fighter for the ring... 20 kilo 7 years old

2) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/sdc10430fc.jpg a former sunken temple in ayutthaya (forgot the name)

3) https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/sdc10380.jpg wat chaiwathanaram in ayutthaya ( wat is word for temple)

ayutthaya was the capital of thailand for about 400 years, the burmese plundered it 3 times, after the 3rd time when it was burned down, the thai king left it and went to ton buri, and after that to bangkok ( krung thep) due to riots

well now u will ask how could the capital of thailand get plundered 3 times when they were that strong...
its never about winning battles... its about winning wars!
take a look at history the even have beaten the chinese...
ei
ei

Back to top Go down

Post  Melasol Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:47 am

Dudei!
Hope you're doin well=)
Hmm, not sure if it's only me, but I can't see the pictures that you posted..
Would like to see how you have it =)
Take care, Miss you.
/Melasol

Melasol

Back to top Go down

Post  Amadeuss Tue Feb 23, 2010 2:11 pm

Yup, same here...links seem broken Sad

Amadeuss

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankas Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Man, your story is really awesome. I believe you going best way to don't lose your chance. The story look like old years in books, but here you live for reall.
I allready wanted stop play whit pc and search my dream, I think is important in modern life.
I want say for you: "Don't stop, do it, you going good."
Hope next time fhoto will work.

Allways whit You. Tankas

Tankas

Back to top Go down

Post  ei Wed Feb 24, 2010 4:55 pm

thanks for ur replies.. i am always happy to read them... sometimes i do more than once...

fuck that!
i think i failed at uploading, maybe.
well i will upload new ones once i am back in bangkok and in my fast connectioned internetshop.
if you cant wait for pictures just google ayutthaya....

atm i am on "ko chang" an island. it is a little bit too touristic for my taste but well i am on it with a girl that is visiting me from germany... when she is gone on march 4th i think about going to cambodia for one week. i must see "angkor" it is the biggest templesite on earth and one of the 7 world wonders. google "angkor" it must be amazing.

btw i still dont smoke or drink but cant wait to smoke a huge blunt when i am home again

see u soon and i hope ur doing fine, dont forget me! because i wont =)
ei
ei

Back to top Go down

Post  ATREYU Fri Feb 26, 2010 9:41 pm

SEND ME THEM PICTURES OF U !!
ATREYU
ATREYU
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Melasol Sat Feb 27, 2010 12:09 am

Oh. Why didn't I think about that.. Send the pictures to my mail or something =)
/Melasol

Melasol

Back to top Go down

Post  ei Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:52 pm

ok i will send some pictures to atrayu.... maybe u can upload them isnce i seem to fail....
first one will be the muay thai child and second the big temple from ayutthaya

edit: bah the connections on ko chang suck so hard maybe it will fail due to low upload.... i'm about to try it atm

the weather is awful here... 30degrees white sand blue sea... good food... palms.. mountains with jungle in the middle... some elephants taking a walk on the side of the streets... nice place to be =)

greetings =)
ei
ei

Back to top Go down

Post  ei Mon Apr 05, 2010 4:17 pm

hi sorry that i didnt write for so long but i wasnt able to post for any reason....
so
ok
since my last post i was on koh chang again, after i left it and spent 1 week in bangkok. i was on koh chang for 2 weeks and got tattooed 5 to 7 hours a day... i was glad to have some little helpers...
after those 2 weeks on koh chang i returned to bangkok for 2 days, before i went to cambodia. atm i am in cambodia, so big greetings from cambodia =)
cambodia is a very beautiful country and the peope here is very nice. but its quite dangerous. murders are normal here and with money u can do everything here, even more than in thailand. i met a guy that shot a cow with a rpg for 800 dollars. or it is even possible to shoot humans.... u pay 1000 dollars and u get 1 shot on a guy that is running in a field in front of u. if u hit him u have to live with the memory of having killed a human being, if u fail u lose 1000 dollars...
in touristic places u find many different kinds of food or drinks with weed...
cambodia has amazing temples (google angkor wat) and is really worth to go there

ok and now to ur business
whats happening to the guild? i feel pretty fucked cuz of mela! mela why do u do stuff like that? contact me!
atrayu! contact me (send me a phonenumber.. calls from thailand are pretty cheap... not mobile phone! and tell me when i can call u)
tankas u rock
is anyone besides atrayu and mahes and tankas and high and malinovski that still knows me?
does anyone even care about my forumposts? if not just tell me so and i can save the time and money i spend to write....
ei
ei

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankas Mon Apr 05, 2010 5:00 pm

Hello Great player Ei(druid).

It is amazing where do you live now, hope you will be ok, don't die man.
Yes, I'm remember you and alot care about your life. Your new life and what you doing, maked me stop play the wow, my life coming feed good, every day I'm more happy and think what I want to do in my life.
I think you a in dangerous place now, but you will get alot skills and experience about the life, that will make you stronger your body and you mind too.
If the network cost alot, you can only post one time per months, don't come every day, but please post when you will miss our the guild players. I allways care what happen to you and how you improving urself.

Your friend Tankas

Tankas

Back to top Go down

Post  Melasol Tue Apr 06, 2010 11:02 am

Dudei, I've sent you my mail, so please write anytime you can. I miss you. And atleast I am reading your posts here on the forums, I'm on almost every day checking if there's any news from you. Sounds like you're having a time over there, and it makes me happy that you're doin good.
Take care, and please mail when you can. Don't wanna loose the contact with you.
/Melasol

Melasol

Back to top Go down

Post  SmokingKush Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:00 pm

Dudei I love reading your posts man! Its like reading a book. The shit you talk about seems so crazy and amazing. Its great to hear from ya and that your doing well. Cambodia sounds like a scary place, be safe man. Tell us more when you can ^^ Keep kicking that ass bro!
SmokingKush
SmokingKush
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ei Wed Apr 07, 2010 3:03 pm

thx for replies i will keep posting...

yesterday i was in preah vihear... one of the oldest temples of the old khmer empire.
preah vihear is the region in cambodia and the temples name is "prasat preah vihear".
well the temple is close to the border to lao and thailand. the thais occupated this templesite till 1966 and had to leave it due to a decision of the united nations ( i tell u this decission is ok this temple is pure khmer style and not thai). the region preah vihear was under the control of the khmer rouge till 1998 and is still full of mines. the temple is on top of a mountain and i tell u this mountain is a fuckin fortress! about 500 khmer soldiers are there, pointing guns, grenade- and rocketlaunchers at the thai border. the khmer (cambodians is not right the right name is khmer) dont trust the thais and are willing to defend this temple at all costs.
i dont remember the name of the town where i was in preah vihear but it took a 3 hour ride to the temple. the road to the mount was just sand and dust.... no pavement. so was the road to preah vihear itself.
i think i am one of the first whites to go there... the people in the town was just staring at me when they saw me and after some hours they started taking pictures.
when i arrived at the foot of the mountain i had to change to a military motobike that took me to the temple. what i saw there was hard... imagine a 1200 yo temple and not even 20 meters near it there are bunkers and stuff all 5 meters. panels that warn u from landmines... omg this fuckin temple is in the middle of a battlefield with loaded unsecured guns. soldiers with ak47 everywhere.
while i was watching the temple i really had to watch at my steps cuz of those fuckin landmines the khmer rouge spreaded in the 70s. suddenly two khmer soldiers asked me to follow them. i did so... of course... ak47 is not funny. after a few steps we were at an edge and they explained to me that under us is a minefield of the khmer rouge. they wanted to play their favourite game with me... it is like: throw small rocks on the minefield and the one who causes the first boom gets 100riel from the others. well i lost =( but the boom was fun =)

today i went back to my "home" bangkok. i will do further travels in thailand and maybe go to lao later... my priority is thailand. i run out of time because i restart muay boran on may 1st.

cu soon

and yes cambodia is dangerous but the coolest country i have ever been to. the people there is fuckin nice and even if it is a very very poor country noone ever tried to rip ME off. i already miss it and will go back there 100%. pnomh penh is fuckin awesome!
ei
ei

Back to top Go down

Post  ATREYU Wed Apr 07, 2010 11:12 pm

Sounds awesome man, how did u organize all of this?
It looks like you got alot of help organizing the trips around asia
ATREYU
ATREYU
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ei Sat Apr 24, 2010 7:19 am

well as i see that guild died... i erased what i wrote

chock dee and know that i am fuckin sad
ei
ei

Back to top Go down

Post  Melasol Sat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 pm

Dudei. The guild isn't dead.
We've moved it to a TBC server, mostly because there was no progress for us on the pretbc server. Many of the "coremembers" are on this server already (and more seems to join) and we're still playing together. We're just not on pretbc anymore, that's all !
/Melasol

Melasol

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum