Preamium Momentum Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Preamium Momentum Forums
Preamium Momentum Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Just thought I would poke my head in...
Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Crigoth

» Pretbc.com back on & stable
Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 pm by Melasol

» Praemium Momentu - epilogue
Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 am by Amadeuss

» Calling it quits
Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm by ATREYU

» I want to rob the guild bank back on PreTBC
Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:00 am by TheGreyKnight

» Quiting the game
Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:25 am by Seyrenna

» Dudei in Thailand
Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 pm by Melasol

» Quited wow
Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 pm by Gromsh

» About TBC server
Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:58 pm by Gromsh

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec

2 posters

Go down

Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec Empty Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec

Post  Wonti Sun Mar 28, 2010 12:56 pm

Hello PM,

My name is Wonti / or Jerome in real-life and I'm 18 years old.
I've been playing wow for way too much time now, starting with vanilla after release for 1 month (then a break untill 2 months till tbc release) and burning crusade untill mid-season 3 (lots of breaks, too) During TBC I've been part of one of the server's best raiding guilds and was playing the feral tank.
Long after I quit again I started playing on pvp-private servers and improved my mage skills to what they are now Smile.
Due to me not having any experience with vanilla raids except for ZG and MC I am very much interested in seeing BWL and especially AQ40 (should the devs ever get it done :p )

I concider myself a friendly and helpful person that loses temper to utter retardation and then also starts to flame. I can however restrain myself and flame in my head or in /whisper to one of my friends. And also, my english skills should be sufficient for vent even though I might have a german accent Razz

My mage is geared with 4 ( Q.Q ) epics and otherwise rare gear, mostly pvp-based items except for some ZG stuff like the neck and the bracers that I got from pugs. I am onyxia and bwl attuned, unsure wether or not I'm attuned for MC but due to that taking ~5 minutes time I guess it should not be a hindrance.

Wonti

Back to top Go down

Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec Empty Re: Wonti - Mage with enoughe gold to respec

Post  SmokingKush Mon Mar 29, 2010 2:20 am

Hello Wonti. Ill contact you ingame.
SmokingKush
SmokingKush
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down