Preamium Momentum Forums

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Preamium Momentum Forums
Preamium Momentum Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Just thought I would poke my head in...
Nefarian Guide! EmptySat May 18, 2013 9:28 pm by Crigoth

» Pretbc.com back on & stable
Nefarian Guide! EmptyTue Jul 06, 2010 10:28 pm by Melasol

» Praemium Momentu - epilogue
Nefarian Guide! EmptyWed Jun 16, 2010 11:53 am by Amadeuss

» Calling it quits
Nefarian Guide! EmptyMon May 31, 2010 6:36 pm by ATREYU

» I want to rob the guild bank back on PreTBC
Nefarian Guide! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 9:00 am by TheGreyKnight

» Quiting the game
Nefarian Guide! EmptyWed May 19, 2010 1:25 am by Seyrenna

» Dudei in Thailand
Nefarian Guide! EmptySat Apr 24, 2010 12:38 pm by Melasol

» Quited wow
Nefarian Guide! EmptyFri Apr 23, 2010 10:36 pm by Gromsh

» About TBC server
Nefarian Guide! EmptyWed Apr 21, 2010 4:58 pm by Gromsh

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Nefarian Guide!

3 posters

Go down

Nefarian Guide! Empty Nefarian Guide!

Post  adine Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:05 pm

Nefarian Tactic

Well as everyone know, Nefarian is spawned and I think that it might be good with some tactics and information about Nefarian as we're going for our first kill on him tonight!

Here's the site, but.. There's a lot of information and everything isn't very usefull to know, let's say, If you're a Priest healer, then you don't need to read about the Melee dps, where they have to stand and what's happening to them all the time. ( You can sure that if you want to ).

I hope people will read this, especially people that have not done the fight before, could be very usefull if we want a smooth and easy kill on him tonight!

http://leftoversraiding.org/index.php/topic/806/1/blackwing-lair-summary---pt.-3-%28chromaggus-nefarian%29.html

GL everyone, and I hope you find any use of it!

// Adine
adine
adine

Back to top Go down

Nefarian Guide! Empty Re: Nefarian Guide!

Post  adine Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:12 pm

Uhm,

Seems like the Shaman Class Call is missing on the site that I linked up here,

I'll post it here if people still wants to know.

Shamans: Corrupted Windfury and Healing totems are placed which help Nefarian and not the party.

That's it basicly Razz

//Adine
adine
adine

Back to top Go down

Post  Tankas Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:03 am

Ok, last night i looked to my ability berserk rage. he make me imune to fear 30sec cd.
what the problem?
If I use the ability in midle when he cast the fear. Next time at fear I hav 1sec cd on the berserk rage, another next time i get 2sec cd on the berserk rage.
How we will work it?
Maybe we should get on first fear FW, next time Tank's will know when another fear will come and get ready at berserk stance and do it. 3th fear again need FW, 4th again berserk stance. and continue. Because we saw, we hav 6x priest and not enought cd on the FW. remember: FW cd 3min. It mean will be enought time if boss do the fear only at 30sec, but we missed sometimes the fear because of the cd. Anyway, we need 7xpriest or if we hav less priest, we need do the sistem:
1-priest
2-warr
3-priest
4-warr

It is my opinion. Maybe another hav better idea and tactic. Because i really try do the berserk rage before he cast the fear, but the fear become like every 28-29sec and if i need do more than one time, after some turn it become on cd the berserk rage.

Tankas

Back to top Go down

Post  Hellie Tue Mar 23, 2010 9:53 am

Well tankas we can do it with 4 priests without any problem since then when we had 6 priests 3 of them died like some idiots in the middle of the fight.
Im not saying that im imba or something but..when i logged my priest for last bwl when we killed neffy things went very good i mean we had 4 priests 1 died when neffy had like 200k left..its really easy when people focus and do their job i mean last time i played priest was like 2 months ago still could managed neffy fight and stay alive and ofc my fearward was the last one before he died .Also i would like to thank SVIT here he did an awsome job on that neffy kill.

Hellie

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum